Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blackboard Beyond: extending the Blackboard platform beyond the institution

A popular one this...and very hard to find. Juliun and I ending up asking someone, and I'm pretty sure that the route they took us wasn't the approved route - it was the no unauthorised access signs that gave it away.

Covered Scholar in quite a lot of depth, and prompted the usual thoughts about Scholar, and whether we should be doing something with it, although I didn't think I really got anything new from the session. It did cover safe Assign as well, but I'm not familiar enough with it to know whether there was anything useful there - sorry Stu. The session overran, so not much about BB Sync, and nothing about anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favourite question of the day came about in this session: "Is it possible to click on more than one bookmark at a time?"